Wikimedians of Kerala
Wikimedians of Kerala is a group of Wikimedians which work on various wikimedia projects related to Malayalam and other languages. The group is also working with other organizations to promote Malayalam langauge. Anyone can become a member of this group.
- Spreading the ideas of Wikimedia Movement.
- Introducing Wikipedia to Keralites and overseas Keralites.
- Encouraging people to become contributors.
- Maintaining the community and obtaining more community members.
- Helping on cooperation with other communities or institutions.
- Helping the growth and development of other Malayalam-based Wikimedia projects.
- Improve content about Kerala state and related topics in English and all other languages.
- Conducting Workshops and Meetups.
- Promotion of Wikimedia projects and Free content in general. To encourage the use of Wikimedia resources in education.
- Organize Events to collect Creative Commons Contents and Upload it at Commons Wikimedia.
- Develop new local wikis (Wikipedia, Wiktionary, Wikibooks etc).